Our best regards.
We inform you that, due to banking regulations, we have updated the Transfer Request and Check Issuance forms, with new fields, such as the physical address of the beneficiary, country, and city, which must be completed to process these services.
The new documents are available on our website www.popularbank.com.pa
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in the use of these new forms.
Popular Bank, Ltd. Inc.
Follow the rule of the 4 ALWAYS to navigate safely:
1. ALWAYS remember that the bank never asks for your username, password, or token in your remote interactions nor in the emails we send you.
2. You should ALWAYS pay attention to the content and details of the email you receive, who is sending it, and what is the purpose of the message.
3. You should ALWAYS be the one to initiate the communication when making a bank transaction.
4. You should ALWAYS confirm that you are in a secure site, and when in doubt, do not share your data.
- If you receive an email asking you to change your account number, correspondent bank or destination country of a transfer, contact the person making the transfer to validate the veracity of the change. Remember that your provider or beneficiary may also be exposed to attacks.
- Do not provide sensitive account information. Remember that it is not required to provide your username, password, Popular Bank, Ltd. Inc. code number, nor any other confidential information to receive or send transfers.
- Always remember that your email is used as the main means of communication, so we recommend that you apply the necessary security measures when creating your password and never share it.
- Immediately notify the bank of any suspicion of fraud or identity theft from your Online Banking, by calling customer service (507) 297-4100 Ext.: 29935, for Panamá and (809) 544-6970 for the Dominican Republic.
Swift code: BPDOPAPA
Aquilino de la Guardia Ave. 47E St.
Banco General Tower Floor # 20
P.O. Box 0816-00265
Panamá, Rep. of Panamá
Telephone System: (507)297-4100
Republic of Panamá