Products for financial management.
Personal Savings Accounts
Funds held in the savings account are received by means of money transfers and check deposits.
These accounts offer the following benefits:
- Immediate availability of funds for internal and international money transfers
- Savings account without a passbook, where you will be able to receive electronically your account statement.
- Opening amount: US$500.00.
- Savings Account with competitive interest rates (See Tariff).
- Easy and convenient access to your funds through our Online Banking.
- Achieve your goals, saving at Popular Bank
- A legible and valid copy of the personal identity card or passport.
- In the case of account holders with US citizenship or residence, a copy of the valid US passport and signature of W9 Form are required.
- Proof of source of funds through an employment letter, social security payment stub, payroll stub, financial statements duly signed by an accountant or tax return.
- Complete and sign the Form Self Certification of Fiscal Residence.
- Complete and sign the forms of the Bank.
Click here to request more information by e-mail
Swift code: BPDOPAPA
Aquilino de la Guardia Ave. 47E St.
Banco General Tower Floor # 20
P.O. Box 0816-00265
Panamá, Rep. of Panamá
Telephone System: (507)297-4100
Republic of Panamá